Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not Mistaken

"O LORD, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures." -Psalm 104:24 

We were created intentionally. I circled the word "wisdom" in this verse then looked it up. And even though I feel that putting Wikipedia and scripture in the same text box might just be a violation of the 11th unsaid commandment, I think this definition for wisdom reveals a lot about how intentional the Lord is in designing his children.
 
Wisdom is a deep understanding and realizing of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to choose or act or inspire to consistently produce the optimum results

It is by no accident that you or I are the way we are. Our heavenly Father designed us uniquely for the individual purposes that he has predestined us to do, and I think that's amazing. What would my life look like if every day I understood and acted on the understanding that, though I may be awful at sewing and tennis and listening to directions and dancing and.....well, you get the picture, I am designed to honor God, and that's one thing I will never be incompetent at because that's what he created me to do! Once again, I feel honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment