Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It Really Only Takes that Much?

" He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to the mountain, 'Move from here to there, and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." -Matthew 17:20-21

Sometime having faith is just plain difficult. Most of the time, for me, Hebrews 11:1 is where I am, struggling to seek after the certainty of what I hope for in the midst of mass uncertainty. I love how Jesus recognizes how bad we can be at fully trusting and putting our faith in him. He recognizes our weakness. Praise the Lord that he does immeasurably more than we can ask or hope for when we're willing to place even a little bit of faith in the power of his name!

No comments:

Post a Comment